I'm just so very friggin tired.
Maybe it's just a rut.
Maybe it's the fact the kids have been alternately waking me up around five every morning and refusing to go to bed until around 10 pm....
Maybe it's the fact I can't even friggin go pee in the bathroom by myself without Matty popping in his head to tell me I'm a good boy for going pee pee on the big potty chair....
It could simply be the fact that it feels like everyone in the world seems to need a piece of me- all at the same time on the same days.
Or then again it could be the fact that Kevin's been alternating between being a jerk off and loving husband all day long....
Maybe it's the pile of laundry that never seems to be done...
Maybe I just get tired of explaining where babies come from for the trillionth time!!
Maybe I'm just feeling the drain of the monotonous life of a stay home mom....
Maybe I'm tired of smelling like spit up at the most awkward of moments.
Maybe I'm simply exhausted from all the recent hub bub.
Maybe I'm feeling unaccomplished and aching to do something meaningful for myself...
Maybe I'm being under appreciated and would like an occasional pat on the back!!!!
Or maybe.... just maybe.... it's a combination of anything and everything all rolled into one.
No comments:
Post a Comment