Friday, June 26, 2009

Doh....

This morning we went to Target. I needed a new mop head because my current mop head is literally as dead as can be.

The kids and I pick up some fun looking Elmo bath bubbles, new shampoo and baby hair detangler for Phoebe's curls.

We continue on for three aisles when I find that I have stepped in some watermelon smelling goop and am slipping and sliding all over the place, desperately trying not to hit the dust in the middle of the aisle.

I find myself surrounded by Target people clucking their tongues and trying to clean up this mysterious trail of goop that was suddenly everywhere.

Much to my mortification I discovered that the leakage was Phoebe's Elmo bubbles that somehow managed to split open. I had literally trailed a massive slime trail through three entire aisles. They had to close down all three aisles to fully mop it all up.

I was horrified. I'm just grateful that they didn't try to ban me and my rugrats from the store. At least not yet anyways. ;0)

1 comment:

Bek said...

but did you remember to get the mop? ;)