Friday, April 09, 2010

Easter Picture Galore

This year we spent Easter at my Mom's house. It was a crazy day. Church in the morning complete with a giant Egg hunt and puppet show for the entire Sunday School. Phoebe wasn't too keen on so many kids everywhere. She threw fits and cried for me to hold her all through the morning.

Matthew and Elijah were crazy excited about the egg hunt and they really enjoyed the puppet show. Even Birdie sat through the puppet show with big eyes observing everything.

My Grandma Susan came to our church that morning which was kind of fun. I can't remember the last time I have seen her actually on Easter.

Then back home to cook up a storm and an afternoon spent with my side of the family. Tony came with us which livened things up over at my Mom's house. I'm delighted he was with us. It just made everything more fun to have him there too.

I am just so blessed. God has given me so much.










No comments: