Saturday, December 09, 2006

The luckiest girl in the world!!!

Today is one of those days when I am especially and madly in love in my hubby. He is just the greatest and I want to sing it from the rooftops!!!

I had a bad night with Matty last night and so this morning Kevin got up with Matty to let me sleep in for a couple hours. He gave Matty a bath and got him dressed for the day. He even made Matty breakfast!

Then he took Matty out for the afternoon so that I could go out to lunch with my Mom.
( without Matty in tow like I normally do...) Then he even put him down for his afternoon nap! When I came home we were able to spend time cuddled on the couch watching a movie together while Matty slept...

Kevin is turning into SUPER DAD!!!! He is such an incredible Dad and such a great guy. He's a fantastic husband and I just adore him. On days like these it is hard to believe that I'm not just dreaming!

I just love him so much. My little family is just so great. I am so proud of Matty and Kevin. I love being a wife and a Mom.... I wouldn't trade places with anyone in the world! I am the luckiest girl in the world and I love my life!!!!

No comments: