We never made it to the Elijah photos because the original photo shoot went down the crapper so quickly I gave up for the sake of my sanity.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Christmas Card Disaster
I started off with brilliant plans for fabulous Christmas cards. I started off my trying to get some shots of Matty and Phoebe in front of the tree. Then when Elijah got out of school I was going to throw them all under there and get some more of all three of them.
We never made it to the Elijah photos because the original photo shoot went down the crapper so quickly I gave up for the sake of my sanity.


We never made it to the Elijah photos because the original photo shoot went down the crapper so quickly I gave up for the sake of my sanity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment