For Mother's Day I took the kids and made these tiles at Clay Creations. I had made some with Matthew when he was only 2 months old and I always wanted to make ones for the other kids too. I figured Mother's Day was a good excuse to go get them done.
Matthew painted so carefully. It was all kinds of adorable.
Beatrix was the sweetest little angel baby to ever walk the face of the earth. She smiled and cooed just watching and soaking it all in.
Phoebe was her usual charming self.....In other words she screamed bloody murder when she realized that we were expecting her to sit down and paint. She refused to let me do her handprint. In fact she turned into a demon possessed ragamuffin writhing on the floor at the mere hint of me trying to paint her hand. So I settled for the second best thing.... a straight jacket. Ok, well maybe I only wished for a straight jacket. In reality I held her while she flailed all around and the Clay Creations lady stamped her painted foot on the tile. Then Phoebe kicked her.
I'm about 99% sure that the Clay Creations lady would be thrilled to never ever see us in her shop ever again. If she ever sees Phoebe again I'm sure she'll start having PTSD flashbacks to getting kicked in the head.
No comments:
Post a Comment