Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Day!!!




Matthew woke up so excited Christmas morning.

Phoebe shockingly didn't want to wake up. She slept and slept and even when she woke up she wanted to lounge in bed. My little Smelly Cat refused to get up and we had to wait quite awhile for her to be ready for present time.

The kids had so much fun unwrapping their presents. I had the best time with them that morning.

Suckily enough, my Christmas went downhill fast. By noon I started vomiting and shaking with chills and a fever. I crawled into bed and didn't emerge except to throw up some more or head to the bathroom.

Kevin rocked the Super Dad role. He played with the kids and kept them as busy as he could. In the end we all ended up hunkered down in the big bed watching movies while I dozed in and out.

I have declared that the fact that the kids didn't catch this ugly flu bug from me was my own mini Christmas miracle.


No comments: