Last night Phoebe had diarrhea. The first time she made it to the toilet. The next two times she didn't even come close to the bathroom.
She didn't actually tell us she had any accidents. I walked into my bedroom and it reeked of poop. There were towels all over the floor and I had a total- "What the freaking hell?!!" sort of moment.
I start cleaning up the towels only to discover Phoebe had pooped on the rug, then she took all the towels out of the towel closet to try to clean it up herself. Every towel we owned was covered in poop.
It was beyond disgusting.
The icing on the cake was that Phoebe was actually super proud of herself for trying to clean it up. All I could do was smile and nod and remind her to try her best to make it the toilet next time while I tried to keep from barfing.
Lucky me got to spend a big chunk of today shampooing my bedroom carpets.
No comments:
Post a Comment