The jumper company we rented our jumper from for Matthew's birthday party was awesome. They volunteered to let us keep the jumper for an extra day. The kids were insanely delighted.
Phoebe and Beatrix were wide awake by six am and I had to practically hog tie Phoebe so that she couldn't sneak out to jump on the jumper right away and wake up all the neighbors. By seven fifteen I conceded that there was only so much I could do to divert her from her jumping destiny and I caved.
Beatrix was scared to death of the jumper the first day. As you can see by the pictures, she was in love with it by the second day. She was officially crowned the jumping Queen of the day. We could hardly get her out of it. I ended up camping out by the jumper almost all day reading and watching.
It was a perfect day to unwind after all the party craziness.
No comments:
Post a Comment