Monday, February 19, 2007
Keeping My Fingers Crossed.....
Kevin has the most amazing potential job opportunity ever! One of his best friends works as a project manager on the Bay Bridge. Apparently they are looking for someone and Rick has suggested Kevin. Kevin will probably be going in for a job interview sometime this week. I have a really good feeling about this! Kevin would be working a maximum of forty hours a week!!!! He has currently been working twelve hour days every day.... It's been averaging out to around sixty hours a week. He's just so exhausted all the time. I'd really love to be with him more. This new job would definately mean a paycut for at least the first year but the overall positive benefits far outweigh the negatives. My fingers are crossed so hard they are almost glued together! I've been praying that Kevin wouldn't have to kill himself working so hard all the time and I'm really hoping that this is God's answer to my prayers!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will keep everything in my prayers...JOB, CARS everything!
Post a Comment