I am so excited!!!!! Kevin got the job!!!! This changes our entire lives! He is going to be a project manager for Scott Electric Co. in San Francisco. He will be working 40 hours a week instead of 60. He will get all weekends and holidays off. He used to work 50 percent of all holidays. He was always on call during all the major holidays. No more of any of that!!!!
I am so excited!!! This changes our entire lives! We aren't going to have to move away from the Bay Area! We're going to be able to stay here.... close to my mom and near the beach. I am just beside myself. God answers me every time I pray. I've been praying about Kevin's whole job situation since Matty was born and God has answered me. I am so thankful. I must be the happiest girl in the world!!!!!
1 comment:
Megan! I am so happy for you guys!!!
That is wonderful!!!
Post a Comment