Monday, March 26, 2007

New Baby on the Way!!!!



I am so thrilled about all of the new little happenings in my life. Last week I found out that I was seven weeks pregnant and I feel like I'm floating.... kind of an icky throwing up sort of floating but floating nonetheless.

I am really excited about the new baby. I think I'm even more excited about this one than with Matty. I was excited when I was pregnant with Matty but I also had a lot of anxiety too. When Matty was born we had to change our entire lifestyle. Now we are totally baby friendly and I have no hesitation about welcoming our new little one.

My Mom was totally thrilled with the news and I can just tell that this is going to be great.

We're in just such a good spot right now. We're finally wrapping up all the paperwork and stuff from Grandma and Dad's deaths. The semester is at a close for me. Kevin has a great new job that practically guarantees that we'll be set within the next few years. We're going to start looking into buying a house. Things are just good. :)

1 comment:

Becca said...

I am so excited about your new baby! Have I told you that Graysen has been asking for a new baby and is in LOVE with little babies!!!

I have a little something for you.....