Saturday, March 10, 2007

Matty's Haircut....

I have taken Matty in to get his hair cut three times in the past three days. He immiediately begins to start throwing himself around as soon as we sit in the chair. The lady ended up taking a couple of monstrous chunks out of his hair in the back and managed to a disastrous crooked line in the front. We then left because Matty was obviously not behaving but we preceeded to go back and try again the two following days with no better luck.

Finally, last night I couldn't bear to let him walk around with such hideous hair so I locked us in the bathroom and cut it myself. I was terrified that it would be awful but it actually turned out ok!! I am shocked. It's not perfect but it's a whole lot better than a bunch of awful gouges all over the place!!!!!

No comments: