Friday, May 25, 2007

Matty's 2nd birthday!!!!!


My little Matty is 2 years old today!!! Time just flies by so quickly. I can't stand that he is getting so big so quickly. I know Kevin thinks that I am being extra sappy and sentimental... especially considering the fact we're going to have a new baby soon for me to fuss over. But I can't help but feel sad that he's growing up so quickly. He'll always be my baby.... my little guy Matty. It doesn't matter if I have ten more children.... he'll always have that very special place in my heart that claims him as mine.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh I know what you mean! I love M and G eqaully and they are both so special to me BUT there is this special spot in my heart for G....I think it is more of the symbol of what he is..My first child the one that made me a mother..You know all that hallmark greeting tear jerker quotes.

How was his memorial park party?