Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Baby Mama Name Drama ;)

So the name drama continues.... I feel like I just know what this baby's name is already but Kevin really doesn't like it. He's been trying to bargain. He'll say things like if he can buy a new car then he'll agree or if he can get a giant flat screen tv.... that sort of stuff. The problem is that I really want this to be a decision made by both of us... not just buy him out of his naming rights!!!

But at the same time I've never felt this certain about a name- ever!!!! I'm seriously considering his offer.... ;) Nonetheless, I'm still trying to at least look at other name options but I'm really not liking any of them!!!!

I came up with one new name to add to the list- Emmaline. It's not even in the top 1000 and I think it has a classic sound plus we can call her Emma so Kevin doesn't have a heart attack with something too different. Kevin doesn't even like this name very much, and I'm wondering why I'm putting all this effort into finding something more neutral for the both of us when he still dislikes it and I won't be really happy either.

Kevin's #1 name is Zoe. I just can't really picture our baby girl as a Zoe. I don't hate the name... it just doesn't seem right somehow.

So for the moment... I'm still pushing for Phoebe. My second choice would be Daphne. My third Emmaline... but I'm really afraid that Emmaline is another hormonal insanity mood swing name. Am I really crazy???

No comments: