I swear that I'm on the verge of a new baby panic attack!!!!! There is just so much going on and I'm feeling like I'm going to go nuts!!!
We had been planning on moving the month of August.... maybe the month of September but we felt like that was kind of stretching it. Now things have changed and we're actually searching with my Mom to find a house to buy. It's been so much fun and is so awesome but at the same time I'm starting to really feel pressure to get settled.
We made an offer on the house right next door to my Mom but apparently the people are still hoping for more money so they asked us to give them until next Tuesday to officially accept or reject our offer. Even if they do accept the offer, it's not like we can just start moving right away. We need to do stuff like have the atrocious blue carpets replaced, have everything painted and we even need to start planning on the kitchen remodel! ( The cabinets basically consist of particle board. They are supremely crappy to say the least....) It just seems like so much to get done and I'm freaking out at the prospect of it.
By the time I was this pregnant with Matty I was putting the finishing touches on his little nursery. With this baby I can't even start to set up her dresser or her basinette because we're just going to have to move it again so it would be pointless!!! I'm getting more and more panicked because I can't get anything done yet!! I feel like my hands are tied behind my back until we get a house and we can't get a house until those people decide to accept our offer.... Even if they reject the offer, we've wasted more than a week haggling with them and we'll just have start from scratch all over again. Ahhh!!!
I just need more time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment