Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ABC....123....

I've been insanely busy. I've been watching Elijah from 9-5 every day and although it's been really good for him, I've been pooped! Elijah and Matty just love to be together all the time. I don't think they could be any happier. Elijah has been introducing Matty as his brother or telling people that, "This is my Matty." It's been really cute.

I've been doing a whole preschool, homeschool thing with him and I'm really seeing some improvement. We're working on all sorts of things. Opposites, letters, counting, people drawings, circles, sequencing, matching objects, patterns.... all sorts of things. It's actually been really quite fun. I also try to make a point of having some sort of fun craft to do too. One day we made tissue paper collages and another day we made egg carton catepillars. We've done practically everything from bath tub art to painting our own shadow tracings!!!

It's been a ton of fun, but I'm exhausted by the end of the day! I have no idea how I'll keep all of this up when the time comes for us to actually move!

1 comment:

Becca said...

We are over CP, Graysen is 100% scabbed and they are slowly fading away. I don't think Maddox is going to break out...

Anyways we were going to make an apple ppie next week, We are doing theme's for each month and this month was apple's. Johny Appleseeds birthday was today and I wanted to do it today but life happens and we FINALLY LEFT THE HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2 WEEKS!!!!

Anyway if you want to join us and make one too come on over let me know!