Today was my due date and I had very little expectation of anything happening..... Yet somehow, my water managed to break while I was at the park with Matty and Elijah!!!! I was truly shocked. It wasn't really that bad at first so we still hung out for at least an hour or so just so the boys could play and I could walk around to try to get some contractions under way.
I called into the Dr. and was immiediately admitted to the hospital. However, after observing me for a couple hours he gave me the choice of sticking it out in the hospital or going home for awhile. And of course I chose to go home! Who wouldn't want to snuggle in their own bed.... use their own bathroom.... move freely without nurses complaining about you obstructing their baby monitors????!!!!
Everything just seems so surreal. I can't believe that soon I'll be holding our newest little baby! Craziness, craziness, craziness!!! I'm just praying for an easy and quick delivery... we'll see what happens!
1 comment:
I am so glad that you didn't have to have a c-section, Or at least it didn't seem that way in the pictures. I'm also happy you didn't die! Love you!!!
Post a Comment