Christmas is here again and it's hard to believe the year has flown by so quickly. It's amazing that last year I wasn't even pregnant.... Phoebe wasn't even an idea and yet magically she's here this year!
I truly can't picture any better Christmas present. She's such a sweetheart and is already exhuding such personality. I truly feel so blessed. I wake up in the morning sandwiched between babies and it is all so blissfully surreal. I just can't imagine being any happier.
I'm hosting Christmas this year and I'm actually really excited about the prospect of having people over. I have the menu planned out and even have ornaments for people to make if they start to feel a bit crafty. Heaven knows I start to feel awfully creative around the holidays and all sorts of wreaths and stockings have been spawned as a result. :)
Nothing can put a damper on my holiday spirit.... hopefully. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment