It's a never ending cycle!!!
First Matty had a cold... then Phoebe had a cold... then I caught a minor cold while taking care of them... then Elijah had a cold and he passed it on to Matty , so Matty had another cold... then Matty had an ear infection.... then Matty had a reaction to the amoxicillain... Elijah had another flu/cold and now Matty has the same darn flu cold bug!!!!!
I'm so frusterated I could scream. Matty is constantly crying... unless I'm holding him.
I can't take care of Phoebe and hold him all the time... but as soon as I put Matty down he starts to cry- which starts Phoebe crying. I feel like I'm damned if I do... damned if I don't. They are pretty much sitting on my lap together all the time. Thank heaven's Phoebe fell asleep right now... as I write this Matty is sprawled across my lap.
This morning when Matty woke up he cuddled up close to me and said- "Mommy, I need cuddles.... I'm a poor sick boy..." Heaven knows that's he's still charming when he's sick.... if he didn't have moments like that to blend in with all the crying I would sooo be on my third margarita by now! j/k
Lord- give me the patience I need to wait out the sick season with my kids.... Amen.
2 comments:
We are sick too...first me...then Maddox...Graysen a little...Maddox relapsed back into sickness, and now Bay. Poor Maddox sounds like he has been smoking cigarettes for two years straight!
Hope you guys feel better soon!!! When you are all feeling better give me a call and lets get together! Maybe do that free play at that gym place or something?
How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment