Saturday, March 15, 2008

Matty's Sandy Mess

So a few weeks ago, Elijah had a nasty flu/cold and so did Phoebe. I had just finished giving Elijah some juice and tylenol and was trying to rock my little Phobe bird to sleep when I realized I could feel a draft of air.

I finally lay Phoebe down in her crib and venture towards the front room to discover Matty has stripped off all his clothes, gone outside in the rain, gotten into the sandbox, has covered his nakey body in sand, has made a sand body painting on our glass back sliding door, and has decided to create a sand castle in the middle of our kitchen.

I was so crazily overwhelmed with Elijah and Phoebe being so sick that I was spitting mad.... but one look at his little funny face; covered in sand and drenched from the rain , that I couldn't help but laugh at the craziness that is my little Matty. My one and only regret from that moment is that I somehow forgot to take a picture in all of his glory. ;0)

No comments: