Friday, May 01, 2009

Getting Poochier by the Day...

I'm starting to look like I'm smuggling some extra bagels under my shirt. It's pathetic that it just looks like I'm getting fatter. Not even pregnant. Just pudgier.

It's become uncomfortable to get dressed for the day. All my pants are too tight but really all my maternity pants are all too big and would just fall off if I were to wear them. I'm down to one pair of stretchy sort of jeans I scrounged up that look like they will be stretched to hell and back again before I'm ready to give them up.

I hate this awkward in between stage of pregnancy. I'll actually be totally relieved when I look actually pregnant instead of looking like a marshmallow that was microwaved for 15 seconds.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You'll have a basketball before you know it! It's so nice when this stage falls during sweat pants weather!