Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baby Birdie has arrived!!!

Introducing to the world- Beatrix Shea Elizabeth
8 lbs 15 oz
21 inches long

Pure cuteness and perfection!!!

The c-section went surprisingly well. I was nervous as all hell and started shaking in the operating room before they could even give me my spinal block I was so nervous. But my Dr, the anesthesiologist and Kevin all kept me calm for the most part.

Every once in awhile you get the feeling like you're going to puke, can't breathe or like you're flat out going to panic. But as long as you remember to breathe and tell the anesthesiologist that you're about to puke he shoots you up with adrenaline and something for the nausea and it helps so much.

And once she was in my arms I never wanted to let go. She was so darling and perfect. A gorgeous combination of Matthew and Phoebe put together. I couldn't ask for her to be any more beautiful.



No comments: