

Crazy as it sounds, I actually have a favorite Pumpkin Patch. It's just a little patch down the coast that has tons of charm and great atmosphere. No crazy jumpers or character cutouts.... but tractors to climb on, hay tunnels and lots of chickens to pet. I take the kids there at least two or three times every October just to run around and pick out lots of little gords and Indian corn as decorations.
We always have a blast. This year Phoebe earned herself a nickname from the pumpkin patch crew. She became known as The Wagon Jumper. She would attempt to randomly commandeer any and every wagon in her general vicinity. She made herself at home in wagons full of pumpkins and even other children. I was constantly dragging her out of someone else's wagon.
When she discovered the wagon parking area it was like she had hit Eureka. She tirelessly climbed from wagon to wagon for at least a half hour. The Pumpkin crew thought she was hilarious. I on the other hand wasn't quite so tickled that I had to keep dragging her out of random wagons and apologizing to all the people who's wagons she managed to stroll off with.
No comments:
Post a Comment