Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation







I'm so ridiculously proud of my little Matty Bug. This hasn't been the easiest year for him. It's been a lot of changes and growing pains for him, but he's emerged from kindergarten with maturity and a chipper attitude. He has grown emotionally, socially, and physically in the past year.

The last class party was heaps of fun. The kids watched Nemo with popcorn snacks, we had fun parachute play, a full on Bubble party for recess and we rounded the day up with a mini graduation.

The kids sang some really sweet songs and his teachers presented everyone with a memory book from the year along with their "diplomas". I'll admit to probably cheering a little too loudly for my boy. Phoebe, Birdie, my Mom and I let out a huge hurrah. ♥

I seriously can't believe my little boy is officially a 1st grader. I am the mom of a 1st grader. Acks!!!

No comments: