Matthew's kindergarten class had their Spring Sing this last week. It was seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen. My heart practically swelled and burst open from happiness and pride.
Matty was a little star. He was getting down with his little white boy self. Lots of kung fu arm moves thrown in between the officially sanctioned dance moves. I had three different parents go out of their way to tell me what a hoot he was.
Phoebe, Beatrix and Elijah were transfixed on all the kids. It was such a fun performance. I was worried that the other kids would get bored quickly but they were delighted to cheer the kinderclass on.
We are all so proud of Matthew for giving the show some gusto ala Matty style. He was a hilarious ham and I will gladly take the credit for his white boy dance moves. ;0)
No comments:
Post a Comment