
It's totally crazy.... And we're absolutely thrilled. I couldn't be any happier about this new little baby. The baby's due date is actually the same due date that Phoebe had. Crazy as that is. But since this baby will have to be a c-section then we're planning on doing the c-section around November 2nd or 3rd so they don't end up with the same birthday.
I had a strong inkling I was going to be pregnant last month. I impatiently waited to take a pregnancy test for over a week. Then I took a test and it was negative. I was surprised because I thought with all my heart it was going to be positive. I waited another week and took another test and it was positive.
Kevin was a bit stunned. Big cheesy smile on his face. Then he insisted on going to the grocery store late at night to get more pregnancy tests to prove it wasn't just a fluke.
As he was checking out the checkout lady asked him if it was a good news or bad news. ( Who asks that by the way?? What was she expecting him to say??? What if the answer was my life will be devastated by a new child?? Seriously... that lady should rethink asking that question.)
Kevin thought she was a bit out of line and ballsy to be asking someone that question so he said- " It depends on whether my wife finds out about it." The lady's jaw dropped to the ground and then he started laughing and said " It will be very happy news. "
He came home and told me about it and I thought it was hysterical. We laughed up quite a storm while examining each pregnancy test in extreme detail. ;0)
We really are thoroughly excited about our new littlest bean.
2 comments:
I'm beyond delighted for you all! This is fabulous news!!!
YAY!!!! That is so exciting. Congrats again.
Kevin is too funny. Good for him. I love his quick response. I've been told good luck, which seems much more appropriate.
Post a Comment