Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Phoebe My Fat Baby



So yesterday, a little girl approaches Phoebe and I who are waiting outside Matty's preschool class. The little girl seems very taken with Phoebe.

Then she turns to me and says, " I've heard that fat babies are good and healthy........ Your baby must be super healthy!!!!"

Her mother looked horrified. I thought it was actually pretty funny and laughed. I told her that Phoebe definitely was as healthy as could be and Phoebe seemed to be particularly tickled by the extra attention.

I love Phoebe's pudge and all her extra rolls. I love how cuddly she is. I'm actually proud to have such a little pudge muffin Phoebe Bird. She is utterly perfect just as she is and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

4 comments:

Bek said...

hahaha, that is so precious! I would have laughed too...

But you know that other mom is posting on a board somewhere about the embarrassing thing her daughter said ;)

Julie said...

I thought Phoebe could not get any cuter. I saw those pigtails and realized that I lied!!! What a sweetie pie!

Trisha and Travis said...

When I read your title, I seriously thought, "She's not fat! She's healthy!"

You sound a little trippy in that clip. :P

MommyMeglet said...

Maybe I was a bit trippy. ;0)