Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pukage List....

Things I have upchucked in the past two weeks-

- Carrots ( Ouch. That's all I have to say about that.)

- Steamed Rice

- Spaghetti ( I'll never eat spaghetti again. NEVER.)

- Terryaki chicken ( Yeah... I knew it would be a mistake but I was feeling pretty good when I decided to eat it. )

- Milk ( Wretched. I smelled like sour milk all day.)

- Saltines ( In the effort of calming my stomach I ate some saltines and they came right back out again. Not good.)

- Beef top ramen.

- A Pear

- Scrambled Eggs ( Really uber disgusting.)

- Apple juice

- Salad ( Sooo not fun...)

-Watermelon ( Not so bad)

- A plain Bagel

- Reeses Puff cereal

All in all, a fun little list. I think I'm down eating on a daily basis - Phoebe's fruit cups, baked potatoes and Beef top Ramen. Yummy.

On the upside, Maybe I'll be a skinny biznitch when this is all over. I can hope can't I? ;0)

1 comment:

Julie said...

You poor girl! You sure do get it bad. I hope it ends soon!