Monday, March 02, 2009

The Discovery Museum

Yesterday Kevin and I took the kids to the Discovery Museum. It was a really rainy day and we were going insane from being housebound so this seemed like the perfect solution for our Sunday afternoon.

The museum has a great little Tot area set up that is the perfect age for Phoebe which is really nice because not that many places gear things specifically towards little toddlers. We had a lot of fun.

Now I bring to you video's of Phoebe bird having fun and a few occasional shots of Matty hopping in and out.






4 comments:

Trisha and Travis said...

It won't let me watch the video! :( It says about being a private video and accepting a friend request.

MommyMeglet said...

Dammit. I'll fix it.

Trisha and Travis said...

Looks like Phoebe had a ton of fun! The trampoline-type thing looks especially cool. I love her outfit.

MommyMeglet said...

It's actually a giant water bed sort of thing. It's really pretty stinking cool. She had a blast.