Monday, June 25, 2007

My sonogram is today!!!!!!

I'm going in for my sonogram today!!!!! I need to drop Matty off at my Mom's in twenty minutes.... I'm so excited!!!!! I have my fingers crossed that we'll be able to clearly see everything to determine the sex. No half way guessing for me!

I'm really strongly thinking it's another boy. Tony is thinking it's a boy too. Kevin has a strong inkling it's a girl..... So we'll see!!!!!

I had been really contemplating not finding out the sex of the baby so we could be surprised but Kevin wouldn't even entertain the idea. He really wants to know and there is no way I'll let the Dr. tell him and not me! Now that the day is actually here, I can't wait to know!

I better get going.... my bladder is going to burst already and this baby seems to think it's funny to use my bladder as a trampoline which just makes it so much worse....

No comments: