Everything was starting out just like it always does on a Sunday morning....
|
But then my nose was assaulted by a repugnant, wretched smell. I search the room to discover two giant dog poopies and a puddle of pee. As I was scrubbing up the poop and the pee, Phoebe decided to help out- as only she can, by stepping in a poop pile that I had not yet identified.
Phoebe then proceeds to walk around with her bare feet covered in poop. Matty meanwhile calling the puppy with fake whistling "Whooeee-whoo!!!" Dang annoying when you're tired, cleaning up poop and trying to chase down a poop covered baby.
Now that the mess is entirely cleaned up I head to the kitchen only to discover- NO COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After which the dog pees again, Phoebe slips in the unseen puddle, puppy goes on a time out and I have more to clean up- lucky, lucky me. If my day gets any worse I may end up either huddled in bed or biznitch slapping someone before the day is through.
3 comments:
poor, poor dear.
glad i got a grown up puppy and not one I had to train with small kids around... but she does eat poop every time if you don't catch her first. gross.
all in all, sounds hilarious for us outsiders ;)
Someday you will look back at this time and say Good Times....Good Times....Did I mention it would be SOMEDAY!
P.S I am loving the pictures and your playlist....
Post a Comment