Currently reading the Time Traveler's Wife for the 3rd time. Kevin randomly bought it for me when I was stuck in the hospital after having Phoebe and I loved it. Couldn't put the dang book down- read it it 2 days flat.
I laugh, I cry- It's friggin awesome.
I will admit though that I had a bizarre dream last night in which I was the Time Traveler and it was crazy awful. Popping up naked in different historical moments or meetings with Kevin before he and I ever actually really did meet. It was crazy unnerving and I was soooooo relieved to wake up in my own cozy bed with all the kidlets crammed snuggled up between Kevin and I.
Back to the book- Love it. One of my all time favorites. Although not appropriate for my Mom, aunt, grandmother etc. ;0)
2 comments:
Hi, Meg! Cool blog. A friend told me the other day that this book was amazingly good, and that I should go out and get it immediately! I guess I will, then!
Post a Comment