We have become the proud owners of a German Shepherd/ lab puppy. She's darling and we've fallen head over heels in love with her. Doodle and Bug are enamored. Even Phoebe is getting in on the action and starting to say "doggy" in her own growly baby way.To make the story short of how we acquired this new little member of the family, an old friend of mine from Youth Group days called asking if we would be interested in taking in her puppy since her parents were less than thrilled with the current baby/puppy/tons of people in the house arrangement.
Matty has been begging for a puppy and Kevin has been trying to get me to warm up to having a dog for well over a year and I finally have caved and I'm delighted that I did. This puppy is awesome. She is such a people dog. She's attached to me like glue. It's crazy sweet. She comes when I call and already fetches. I'm going to be signing her up for dog training classes next week. She's super smart and I can tell that she has the makings of an awesome family dog.
Potty training her has been a bit tricky but so far she seems to be a fast learner and is already doing a hundred times better about going to the bathroom outside instead of inside.
I sincerely am delighted to have her. Currently her name is still pending....
3 comments:
hi, i have the exact same dog its about 7 months old now but i cant figure out how to potty train it. any advice?
hi, i have the exact same dog its about 7 months old now but i cant figure out how to potty train it. any advice?
hi, i have the exact same dog its about 7 months old now but i cant figure out how to potty train it. any advice?
Post a Comment