Monday, September 29, 2008

No More Goldfish!!!!

NO MORE GOLDFISH!!!

I seriously refuse to house anymore goldfish. I can't stand anymore deaths. We're up to 7 goldfish deaths and I just can't take it any more. I practically broke out the damn paddles and CPRed those fish back to life. I truly can't handle any more deaths.

Kevin brought home little baby lobsters a couple days ago and I was crazy pizzed. He knew I didn't want them but he bought them anyways. Apparently he has some at work and thinks they're "super cool" but I think they're simply butt ugly. However, considering our recent Goldfish massacre I can't help but let the baby lobsters just be. Although, I must admit that I am secretly waiting for them to simply die off because they're simply that damn ugly. ;0)
http://www.saltwaternetwork.org/images/Baby_lobster_closeup.jpg

Now if he brought home a kitten or a dog I wouldn't complain. ;0)

1 comment:

Becca said...

AHEM! A dog....Wasn't K on a mad craigslist search for world cutest puppy and you weren't having it? LMAO!

Lobsters huh? Are they in water or are they like hermit crabs?

Speaking on kittens did I tell you that my kitten likes to sleep with her head on the pillow and body under the blankets...So freakin' cute!