Though he seems crazy young to be taking on such an interest in little Niecey, I can't blame him for his choice....... in fact I applaud his good taste. ;0) Seriously though, she's a little darling of a girl. Sweet as pie, smart as a whip and utterly adorable.
Over the past year he has increasingly looked forward to Bible studies so he can play with Niecey or because he wants to show Niecey his new toy or his fresh boo-boos. During the summer I babysat Niecey and her little brother from time to time which just proved to intensify the adoration he has for this little girl. Apparently the camping trip we took to Lake Berryesa with Niecey's family was the final deciding event that has turned him into Niecey's love puppet.
According to Matty all things with Niecey is apparently better. The park is more fun, picnics are yummier and Matty has declared that camping can not exist for our family if we aren't camping with Niecey. ;0)
Last week when Niecey's dad came to pick up Niecey and her brother, Matty marched me and Phoebe out to the fence to wave goodbye as they drove away. As the truck pulled away and rounded the corner out of sight Matty turns to me with sad puppy dog eyes and says- "Mommy, I wanted to give Niecey a kiss. I want her to come back and play more."
Cripes- He's getting more serious by the week. I'm expecting him to tell me he's going to marry her by Christmas at this rate.
No comments:
Post a Comment