Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm going to shoot them.....



Every night without fail some crazy deranged raccoons come into our yard. They knock over the garbage cans no matter how hard I try to rig the garbage cans with ropes or bungees to make it almost impossible for a human to open it they still somehow manage.

I'm really friggin tired of picking up after the raccoon's messes. It's not just the garbage on the side of the house, they'll go further and violate almost anything left out in the yard overnight. They ripped Matty's soccer ball to shreds. They chew on toys and quite frankly terrorize the back yard after midnight.

I may just have to shoot them. I don't want to- I'm freaked out by them and am afraid they'll turn on me and finish me off as a pack. I've tried to think of anything and everything else as an alternative but I'm just not seeing it. If I can't solve this soon I'm going to go bonkers and shoot either them or me.... and right I'd much prefer for it to be them right now.

For the sake of my sanity I'm praying that the tub of play dough they ate last night poisons them- nevermind that the play dough is supposed to be non-toxic...... I need some hope dag-nab-it!!!!


*The picture is not a picture of the specific raccoons terrorizing my yard.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Thank goodness cause when I saw that pix I thought WTF!!!! Raccoons scare me one time back in high school I was in my living room on the phone with Mike Lamson ( I don't know why but I MUST always refer to him as ML) late at night with the living room window open and this huge girl eating racoon started to climb threw the window! I almost crapped my pants....I screamed dropped the phone and ran to lock myself in the bathroom where I would be safe!