Wednesday, December 03, 2008

An interesting Proposal...

Hmmm.... I was cuddling with Matty and watching Toy Story when Matty looked up at me with big serious eyes and asked me to marry him.

I laughed and told him he was too late because I had already married his Daddy- kind of how he came to exist in the first place.

He shook his little head and told me that I couldn't marry Daddy- only him because he loved me the bestest.

He made me laugh out loud... my little odd duckling that I love so much. Kevin's going to laugh when he discovers his little competition. ;0)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Graysen told me that he was going marry me after he married Bella cause she said he HAD to marry her!

Sweet to be loved so much huh?!?!

Bek said...

uh oh! Kevin better watch out, Matty might plan something ...