Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Hubby Rocks!

I'm still super crazy tired and a totally a bit slap happy right now from the lack of sleep but I just have to say that I love my husband.

He kicks massive arse.

http://hillmarketing.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/south-park-kick-ass-2-3700244.jpg

He sent me a little bouquet of flowers today just to thank me for being a great wife and mother. It also probably had a lot to do with the fact he knew I had a horrible night with Phoebe again and he wanted to perk me up from my mind numbing tiredness.

Seriously I never would have expected flowers for just doing what a mommy does, but it really feels nice to be told how friggin awesome I am from time to time. ;0)



Then he called and offered to pick up dinner on the way home so I wouldn't have to worry about making dinner and having even more stuff to clean up.

I seriously love this man in an incredibly overwhelming, dancing in the streets. singing from the mountaintops sort of way.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_03/Andrews0107_468x627.jpg

1 comment:

Becca said...

Thanks-I just have been really depressed, like I am really worried about myself..LOL

I am going to call you tomorrow cause I do need to talk to you about if your offer is still available?