Or maybe dreaming of what it would be like to actually live on a cloud of cotton candy-Sticky and gross would be my guess despite the initial intrigue of the idea....
Other people in other houses are probably sleeping and having marvelous dreams.... but not here- NOT ME.
It is currently 2:45 am and Phoebe has been awake for hours. She passed out around 8 pm, I tucked her in like normal and she popped up around 10 pm. She played and puttered around like her usual happy go lucky self. I turned on Little Einsteins in the hope that she'll just get really tired and pass out again, but no such luck.
She's had two massively poopy diapers and is completely content to run up and down the hallway indefinitely. And it's not like Phoebe runs quietly- she runs like a little sumo wrestling elephant. I've never known a baby to be as loud as she is just padding all over the house in her bare feet. I'm practically terrified she'll wake up Matty and then I'll never get to sleep tonight.
Here's hoping for a tired Smelly Cat Phoebe soon and at least two hours of sleep tonight for me. Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment