Today Phoebe took our entire giant pack of toilet paper hostage.
I was in the midst of using the bathroom when I discovered that Matthew had used the last of the toilet paper. So I opened the bathroom door a crack and called for Matthew to fetch me an extra roll.
Lo and behold, Phoebe came running. "I do it Mommy! I do it!" She raced to the pantry, pulled out our massive pack of toilet paper and took approximately three steps in the direction of the bathroom before I caught a glimpse of an evil glint in her eye.
She started to boisterously cackle then screamed- "No toilet paper!!" Quick as a flash she ran into her room with the pack of toilet paper and started trying to barricade herself inside of her room.
Things started looking dicey. After a bit of pleading, a desperate resort to paper towels and a full on SWAT team battering ram approach on Phoebes door I finally retrieved my precious toilet paper. And my little Smelly Cat terrorist was thrown in the clinker... aka a time out.
No comments:
Post a Comment