Each family brought a traditional family dish to class and all the families were invited to be there and visit. It turned out awesome. We had so many different kinds of food it was amazing. We had everything from chicken empanadas to lefsa!! It was crazy. The kids all had a blast.
Part way through the family feast, I look up from helping serve the kids only to discover Phoebe has stripped down naked. I rushed over, got her dressed again and she continued playing happily.
I returned to helping. Fifteen minutes later I look up and see Phoebe naked again!!! I rushed her to the bathroom, changed her undies because she had wet herself and I told her sternly to keep her clothes on!!!!
She made it through the last half hour of the party without streaking again. And I sighed a sigh of relief that the rest of the party went off without a hitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment