Phoebe has been in big girl undies and officially potty training for about three weeks now. It's been interesting to say the least.
Early this morning we were walking up the hill to take the boys to school and Phoebe's dress flew up only to reveal she was not wearing undies.
Me: Phoebe!! Where are your undies??!!
Phoebe: At home. I went a pee-pee in the potty chair!!
She had gone to the bathroom at home and never bothered to put back on her undies. There she was- flashing the boys entire school every time the wind blew her skirt up. Some random lady came up to me to inform me that Phoebe was flashing her business for all the world to see and that I needed to teach her to more ladylike about her privates.
Mortified Facepalm.
I was horrified. I made her go sit in the stroller and tucked one of Beatrix's blankets around her to try to cover up.
I'm seriously considering taping a post it note to her back that says "Potty Training in progress" to preemptively explain incidents like this in the future....
No comments:
Post a Comment