Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving!!!





Thanksgiving was lovely. Absolutely lovely.

Birdie was awesome and took all the people and late night in stride.

Phoebe peed her Thanksgiving dress.

Matty had a ball with Elijah and ate an insane amount of leaf shaped jello jigglers.

The corn pudding I attempted to make was the biggest hit of Thanksgiving.

There was the usual behind the scene family tension or tiffs, but really the holiday was amazingly drama free. I had a great time. Just hanging with the hubby, playing with the kids and eating way too much food. Pure heaven.

Without a doubt, Thanksgiving remains my favorite holiday ever. A perfect time to reflect on the blessings in our lives and enjoy our families. At the risk of sounding disgustingly mushy- I am amazingly blessed. I am so thankful for my life. I wouldn't change a thing. I love my husband, I love my kids, and we all have our health. We are a home full of love that echoes with laughter. What more could I ask for?

No comments: