Ready for the kids to wake up... The scooter is for Birdie. She rocks a three wheeled scooter like nobodies business.
Matthew was up the earliest. He was going practically insane waiting for the girls and Kevin to wake up. We let him open his stocking while he waited. He was more than thrilled when Beatrix got up to check things out.
One of Phoebe's favorite presents was the dollhouse that I refinished for her. She loves it.
After the kids opened up presents we headed to church. The kids did a cute little program. Matthew was a rocking shepherd. Elijah was a wise man. Phoebe was a shepherd who picked her nose in front of the entire church for close to 20 straight minutes. Oi.
Later in the afternoon we went to my Mom's house for a late lunch and dessert. There the kids got even more presents and we had a really nice time just relaxing, eating way too much food and talking. It was really nice and just what I was hoping for.
I officially dub Christmas 2011 a success of epic proportions. Now onward to the new year!! Acks!
No comments:
Post a Comment