When Matthew saw Santa, he marched right up to Santa to hand him his list and requested 100 beyblades. 100 beyblades.... Sooo didn't happen, but I did manage to compromise with something like three beyblades. No human needs 100 spinning tops. Because let's face it- that's what beyblades are. Fancy metal spinning tops.
When Phoebe saw Santa, she walked up to him to hand him her list and then covered her face with her hands. If she can't see him then he can't see her.... obviously.
Beatrix wouldn't go near him with a ten foot pole.
I just have to say that I'm relieved that this year there was no assaults against Santa or any tackling of the scenery. This was an amazing success in comparison to the last couple years. Last year Phoebe tackled a polar bear in the fake snow in a hilarious yet mortifying move that made me hesitant to go back to the same mall from last year. I didn't want to take the chance they have old surveillance photos of us under the heading of "DON'T LET THESE PEOPLE NEAR SANTA'S VILLAGE." They probably don't.... but why take the chance?
No comments:
Post a Comment