Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve Rundown

I love them so stinking much. I am incredibly blessed. Even if I got nothing for Christmas, I would still be elated this holiday season just because I get to be their mom.... But shhhhhhhhh.... Let's not mention that to Kevin. I wouldn't want him to start getting crazy ideas that his self proclaimed super sperm = no more presents on holidays. ;0)


My sweet girls getting excited for the big Christmas Eve party...


My own Christmas miracle of getting a picture of me with three kids to actually sit still and look at the camera.

Matty overwhelmed with impending Christmas excitement. I'll put it on record that he was wearing his clothes for exactly 45 minutes before he begged to put his jammies on at Grandma's house.


Seriously.... I love how much they love each other. Melts my heart.



Christmas Eve was awesome. The kids did really great. Beatrix didn't panic around all the people at the big Christmas Eve party. Phoebe astoundingly ate enough chocolate to make a normal person vomit. Matthew loved seeing his Uncles and the baby hotdogs his Grandma made specially for him. Although I won't lie- his biggest highlight was definitely presents.

Grandma Sue got uber tipsy and embarrassed herself in a totally lovable way. I love that lady. Auntie Jenny was as awesome as ever. Brendan brought a girl. He brings home a different girl practically every holiday. Girls go crazy over him. I couldn't remember this girl for the life of me but she started talking to me like I should know her. I had no clue who she was so I just faked it. Lots of smiles, nods and evading using her name. Apparently I wasn't the only person who had no idea who she was. It's actually kind of funny when you think about it. But I do feel a little bad for still not being able to remember her.

All in all, it was a very memorable Christmas Eve. I love Christmas Eve with my inlaws.

No comments: