Yesterday she went into full blown crazy mode. My mom was adding a couple items to her Thanksgiving shopping list and only had a red pen on her at the time so the last four or five items added on as an afterthought were in red instead of blue. Desi declared that God was trying to tell my Mom that she shouldn't buy the things in red. I can only assume God holds some sort of a grudge against oatmeal for some reason....
Then she declared that my Mom was demon possessed. With all that nightly tv watching and cooking rather than quoting scripture all the live long day... It's obvious that it's the devil at work here. How could us silly sane people all be so blind to assume that Mom is simply a lady trying to wind down after a hectic day at work when it was obviously all Satanic in purpose??
She then went on to declare my younger sister Shannon to be demon possessed as well as herself.......... My Goodness- I had no idea demon possession was more catching than the flu!!! Thank heavens we have have Desi to enlighten us to the peril of everyones souls. I hope my demon gets to be a skinny arse biznitch who likes to exercise like crazy. That would be awesome.
Elijah was supposed to spend some quality time with Shannon today but Desi and Billy swooped in over at my Mom's house. Desi freaked him out and Billy was an idiot and acted mean. So Elijah came right back here to me. I feel like I can't leave him out of my sight for a second when Desi's sick.
I dropped by my Mom's house to scoop up a jello mold for tomorrow and I walked in on Desi lecturing my Mom that Shannon shouldn't be dating her current boyfriend because he's had sex with other women so therefore is already a married man. Going off of the theory that men can have concubines and many wives of course...... Not sure if she was insinuating Shannon was his concubine or 100th wife though.... We'll have to see how that all plays out tomorrow. Can't wait for that fun to come about.
Seriously though- we're in for a long day tomorrow. I'd be tempted to blow it all off if I didn't know that we would be leaving my Mom to fend for herself on a very depressing sort of Thanksgiving. Although when I think about it, Desi is actually crazy for most holidays so I don't know why we had such high hopes for a sane Thanksgiving.
Keep tuned....... If Desi starts inappropriately rubbing Kevin's thighs again or strips down naked yet once again you better believe I'll be compelled to write about it here. ;0)
1 comment:
You know come to think of it I DID see your mom at teh monthly meeting of red penners..You know they worship PAPERMATE!
Seriously I really do feel for you guys! Tell your mom I love her and I wish her well!
Post a Comment