Dear General Public/ People interested in Ivy-
Learn to friggin write.
If you send me an email asking for more information about my dog using text speak typing instead of a decent note I am going to skip over your application. Simple as that. I don't want to be deciphering your messages of "im ht u up bout dg hw mch mny" Seriously- I'm not going to waste my time.
If you can't spell, capitalize or even add periods to your letter- I will not be letting you come near my dog let alone let you give her a new home. My dog is smart and I will not allow her to be wasted on idiotic nincompoop's like you.
I find it hard to imagine that you ignorant arse's will ever be to hold down a job or even be successfully hired without some basic understandings of the English language. Seriously people- do yourself a favor and work on your English writing skills before you ever even think about being able to support a dog.
Go Wank Up a Hill,
Me aka Ivy's owner
No comments:
Post a Comment