She loves it. I wish we had put her in a class even earlier. I had really wanted to get her into the older potty trained class, but she was being a horrible turd on the potty training front for the longest time. Thank heavens we're past that now and she has potty training down pat.
She's taken to the class like a champ. Better than Matthew did at that age. She really gets into the daily art project and she is uber excited to be making little friends. Her teacher was really impressed that she already has all her letters and numbers down. I wish I could take the credit for being a diligent teacher, but really she just picks things up like crazy all on her own with minimal prompting and effort from me.
This has been such a big step for my little Phoebe! A step towards independence and a lifetime of learning. I am so proud of her and the way she's taken to preschool. I can only pray that she will always have this enthusiasm for school.
No comments:
Post a Comment